Ultraviolet sterilization tunnels provide a fast and efficient way to disinfect food and packaging materials.
No heating, no additives or no residue, and completed in a short period of time.
When the item enters the tunnel of the tunnel UV disinfection system, the conveyor controls the appropriate exposure time to ensure complete disinfection, and then the item is ready to be collected in a clean environment
at the other end.
Our UV disinfection tunnels are designed for UV disinfection up to 360 degrees. The product is transported on a stainless steel (or PTFE) mesh belt so the UV lamp underneath is used to sterilize the products from the bottom
side. It is ideal for disinfection access into high-care production areas and is suitable for use in
Food, packaging materials, tools, etc.
The UV disinfection tunnel inner box is made of stainless steel, which can transmit ultraviolet light through
reflection and refraction. The passing products are irradiated from the inside by UVC lamps. The products can be greatly improved by up to 90%.
The capacity and size of the UV tunnel depends on the application and can be adapted to your specific application.
1. No need for chemicals, efficient UV disinfection. Extend shelf life.
2. Low operating temperature; for objects with low heat resistance.
3. Fast processing time and low power consumption, efficient, economical operation, and low power cost.
4. Easy to install, handle, clean and maintain, easy to operate and easy to clean.
5. Safety protection of the stainless steel structure inside the tunnel: UV-C ultraviolet light is shielded by the
metal casing to prevent the UV-C wavelength from passing.
6. Adjust the different exposure times according to the needs of the food.
7. The design can be combined with a cover UV disinfection device according to the existing conveyor.
1.industry disinfection , for food
2. Spices ,Dried fruit
3. Fruits, vegetables, packed meat, grains, bread. Egg,. Seafood, seasoning…
4. Transportation boxes and crates after washing
5. cans, bottles, cups, lids before filling